1. Video Resolution: VGA (640*480Pixels) DI(720*480Pixels) HD(1280*720Pixels defaulted)
2. Video Format:H.264 MOV
3. Repeated storage by section:off/2/5/15 minutes
4. Power Supply: Rechargeable li-ion battery and 12V/24V USB car charger
5. Support TF card: 1GB-32GB
6. Microphone: can record sound
7. Interface: HDMI & USB2.0
Wide Angle Lens 120 degree:
Wide 120 degree covered a large viewing angle , even in a small space can have a greater depth of field.
H-188 with ultra wide-angle lens installed in your car can allow you to shoot the panoramic view.
Note:The wide-angle 120 degrees, set the resolution set at 1280 x720.
Assemble camera holder
The DVR use special camera holder, users have to assemble the camera holder by yourself. First, take out the parts of the camera holder, then screw the upper and lower parts as the indicating direction of the red arrow.
Two power options
(A) Use rechargeable Li-ion battery
DVR can be activated after it has been placed on the vehicle by pressing the ON/OFF power switch 81 second and turn off by pressing it again.
Charging: Connect with USB cable or USB car charger, the indicator will display red and convert to no light when it is full
(B) Connect with USB car charger
DVR will start to work automatically when the car started, turn off and save the last file after the car stops for 5 seconds
DVR will enter into the defaulted recording mode when turned on, the work indicator flash blue and indicate it is recording. The recorded files are saved in the TF card. To stop, please press Rec button or ending when car stops, the work indicator won't flash.
Turn on the DVR and stop recording by pressing REC button6, then press the DOWN button7 to enter into the camera mode. To take picture by pressing SNAP button 6.
The screen can be closed by pressing UP button 5 at the "video and camera" mode.
Preview and Delete
Turn on the DVR and stop recording, then press DOWN button7 twice to enter into Preview Mode. Press UP button 5to select the recorded files and preview the video by pressing REC button 6.If you want to delete the files, press the REC button 6 3 seconds to enter into the Delete Mode. And then press UP button 5 to select ALL/NO/YES, confirm to delete it or exit from delete interface by pressing REC button 6 .
Turn on the DVR and stop recording, then Press the REC button 6 3 seconds to enter into the setting interface. To confirm the operation, press the REC button 6 and select by UP/DOWN for the following setting .Press it 3 seconds again after finished all the settings.
Video Resolution: VGA(640*480Pixels) DI(720*480Pixels) HD(1280*720Pixels defaulted)
1. Language: English(defaulted)/Russian/Japanese/Chinese Traditional/Chinese Simplified
2. Format: Internal Memory/TF card.(choose one to format)
3. FPS: 15fps/30fps(defaulted)
5. Date/Time: Press REC button 6 to enter into the date and time setting, then press UP button 5to adjust the date and time, press DOWN button to enter into the next setting and confirm the setting by pressing REC button 6.
6. Recording Time: off/2 minutes (defaulted)/5 minutes/15 minutes.
7. Date Stamp: off/on. When choose OFF, Video will not have date and time display
8. Default Setting: cancel/ok. When choose OK, it will restore to factory-default setting
9. Motion detection: off (defaulted)/on. When choose ON, it will record automatically if there is an object movement in front of the car and stop recording if no movement
10. Audio Recording: off/on (defaulted).If choose off, there will be no audio when recording.
11. Version: Show the software version number
Connect the DVR with computer through USB cable. There will appear two removable disks in
[MY COMPUTER].One is the memory card, the other is the built-in memory .The recorded files are stored in the memory card. At the moment, the files can be downloaded to the computer.
Preview the files on HD TV
Connect the DVR with the HD TV through HDMI cable and turn on the DVR, it will enter into the preview mode automatically. The operating steps are the same with previewed on the screen.
1. Please insert TF card before recording
2. The DVR will record in cycle if choose 2/5/15minutes as the storage time. When the storage medium is full, it will record from the beginning and erase over the previously recorded materials automatically. It will have 3 seconds pause time and namely the contents in the 3 seconds will not record. If choose off, when the storage medium is full, it shows CARD FULL and stop recording.
3. Please use the attached USB car charger to power the DVR. It contains the adaptor which can convert 12V/24V to DC 5V.If the voltage over 5V, it will burn the DVR.
1×Rechargeable LI-io battery
1×USB Car charger(include the adaptor which can 12V/24V transfers to 5V)